Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Alpine is the Best … for 4 years in a Row!!!


Alpine Fireplaces LogoAlpine is proud to be the recipient of the 2011 Best of Utah Valley Award for the Best Fireplace Store in the Valley. With our two locations, in Lehi and Orem, we pride ourselves on being able to service all of Utah County. From these showrooms, we also service many customers from Carbon and Wasatch Counties.
As an award that is chosen by the customer, we are especially proud that we are recognized for the wide variety of products and services we offer, the high quality of people we employ, and the high level of customer satisfaction we achieve.

Winning the award once is accomplishment enough, but this makes the 4th year in a row that Alpine has received the top award in our category. Our customers must believe we are doing something right.
Alpine is committed to continue our high level of service and performance. Started in Utah Valley in 1977, we are proud to be almost 35 years in the business and still going strong. We know that we have to earn the respect and appreciation of our customers every day and are committed to improving and doing even better in the future.

Alpine’s Motto, “So Nice to Come Home To…” was chosen with care, because we believe that our products will make your life more enjoyable, more fulfilling, and even “Nicer to Come Home To…”.

 782 W. State St., Lehi, UT 84043
http://www.alpinegasfireplaces.com 




1 comment:

  1. I bought one of these from ChimneyHeaters.com . I installed and it works fine. Heats my 2000 square foot house. I have the pump connected to a UPS but I am not sure how long the pump will run if the electric goes out. I had it installed all winter and did not have to turn on my Electric heat once which saved me about 200 euro a month here in Romania.

    The Electric is not stable here so I had to rush to take out the fire a couple of times because the water pump had stopped and the pressure valves were going off. The UPS will solve that but I don't know how long a UPS will keep my central pump going. I will attach a pic of what chimney heaters are in case you are not familiar with them. The pump is a Grundfos and has three speeds.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis