Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What Customers are Saying?

Randy,
We love the new fireplace. It is everything that we expected. The workmen, Chris and Chris, did a wonderful job of installing it. They were very pleasent and cleaned up their mess at the end of each day. They took the best tiles out of the ones that we purchased and did a beautiful job of cutting them and installing them so that they had the flow that I was looking for.
We will recommend Alpine Fireplace to our friends.
Thank you.
Jim and Carrie – Utah County

Payton,
We are really excited about the new fireplace. It is awesome! Thanks for the good service.
Mike H – Eagle Mountain, Utah

Hi Mark,
I am so happy with the fireplace!! I went to several other fireplace stores and you were the only one that suggested to take out the old fireplace and put a fireplace in instead of an “fireplace insert”. You came to my home and measured and said that you could dismantle the old fireplace and install a new one. I was “inches” to small from getting the bigger fireplace so you suggested to send out both the bigger one and the regular one to see if the installers could get the bigger one in. The two men that installed the fireplace were wonderful!! They made sure everything was covered in plastic so my home would not get dirty. They were very friendly and answered all my questions. The only way the “bigger fireplace” would fit, is if the installer climbed into the fireplace wall and put it in at an angle. I was surprised he was able to get out. He was very experienced and knew exactly what he was doing. It looks wonderful and there are no gaps! It’s a beautiful fireplace. The logs and the fire look very real. I can’t thank you enough for all that you did for me. I almost got a fireplace insert and it would have looked so small and awful. Also and insert would have cost me a lot more money. I’m so thankful, someone told me to go the Alpine Fireplace. I will refer all my friends to you because I know they will be as happy as I am.
Thank you so much.
Barbara B. – Bountiful, Ut

Dear Randy,
My new fireplace is great. Special thanks to you Randy for special interest and complete follow through. The installers were great, too. Altogether a very professional job. We recommend Alpine.
David – Utah County
Hey Skip.
The stove turned out great!! Your guys worked really fast and were done before I knew it. Very happy with the whole deal, and I’ve already recommended you to several friends. Thanks again.
Scott – Salt Lake City, Utah

Randy,
Thanks so much for making dreams come true. Alpine Fireplace is awesome. My entire experience with everyone has been positive, helpful and professional. I would recommend you to anyone. Thanks again for being great!
Terri – Lehi, Utah

Dear Sir:
I am writing to congratulate you on the EXCELLENT installers you have. Lance and Jay are of the highest quality and they represent you well. They arrived on time and we reviewed what the plan was, inside and outside. They looked it over and then said, we would like to do it this way because you will be happier and it will look better. I approved and then saw the reasoning behind the proposal.
They worked hard all day and the results were amazing! The log did not arrive and the face needed to be fit to the 4″ projection, but i could not be more pleased. Because these two were willing to put in extra effort and make the install look perfect. Their happy and positive personalities make them very enjoyable to interact with. You have two of the best customer oriented people I have worked with in a long time. I want you to know how lucky you are to have them as employees. Thank you for sending them to me.
Howard S. – St. George, Utah

Mike,
Just wanted to go on record as saying you guys are the best! I was amazed at how generous with your time and and energy you all were to make sure we had the best possible outcome. We love our new linear fireplace and will be recommending you to our friends and neighbors. Look forward to working with you again for a couple of more room makeovers.
Vicki – Boise, Idaho

Dear Alpine,
When I walked into the Alpine Fireplace Showroom I was instantly treated like I was valued as a customer.  The salesman, Skip Smith, was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions and gave me all the info on the product.  Skip was very professional and I was very happy to be dealing with a salesman that I liked.
Please note that I had planned on going to another fireplace store close by that same day, after I talked to Skip I decided that if the bid was in the ballpark of where I hoped it would be I was going to purchase it from Alpine Fireplace and I did not look any further.  Everything Skip said was exactly the way it went down and we appreciate that, there were no surprises.
 The two workers, Chris & Chris, that did the install were efficient, knew what they were doing, very polite and cared about how the finale stove install would look.  They cleaned up after themselves and we were very pleased to have them in our home.
 I will recommend Alpine to others and I thank all of you for a great experience.  We will  be calling you for service maintenance when the the time arrives.
Karen M. – Salt Lake City, Utah

Hi Jason,
You guys did a wonderful job! I will say that I know I’m a very picky customer, and my wife may be even more so. That being said, I totally appreciate the way Alpine took care of our requests for changes without question, when technically they could have called the job done.
Thank you!
Pat Z. – Boise, Idaho
Dear Alpine,
I recently put a gas fireplace into my already constructed home. My biggest worries were; that it would look like an add on, how it would go through the roof, would it leak, would the textures match up, etc. Mike Cleveland the salesman from the St. George store put my worries to rest and guaranteed the appearance would be just as I had dreamed, “we do this all the time”. The ideas I had in my head were not like they had done before. But Mike hung in there with me and the finished job was above and beyond my expectations. I was treated as if I was their # 1 customer. The finish work done by Lance and the crew was perfection. The woodworking and the finish plastering did an excellent job as well. The insert heats my house and looks great too!!! What more can I say. I LOVE IT.
Jo Ann G. – St. George, Utah

Dear Alpine,
I love my fireplaces. The installers were good men who came in and covered my carpet and furniture and were very clean. I love and enjoy the fireplaces. I was provided with good options and was very pleased with the color choices of my fireplaces. Overall they are great fireplaces and the install went great. Thanks Alpine!
Marcia W. – American Fork, Utah

Hello Alpine,
I shopped a few places and Skip at Alpine Fireplace was by far the most helpful person I met. I never felt pressured or ignored like I did at the other places. Skip openly answered all of my questions and even offered up a lot of valuable information. I also appreciate how quickly he came out to give a bid and the a la carte pricing. The guys that came and installed were fast, polite, clean and helpful. Great price too!
Crystal P. – Salt Lake City, Utah

Dear Alpine,
I recently purchased two fireplaces from Alpine Fireplaces that I absolutely love. I replaced a gas insert with one of your Positive Pressure inserts that is wonderful! The second unit i purchased was a Lennoxgas stove that has been a life saver. I spend most of my time in a remote office area in my home, it has always been cold in that area. With my new stove it is now wonderfuly warm. I couldn’t have asked for better heat.
I have loved my experience with Alpine Fireplace. Randy Richins was a wonderful help to me through this process and has been to my home on several occasions to help me learn how to use the remote controls, change the batteries and answer any other questions I might have.
Pat and Scott were also wonderful as they installed both units for me. They were professional, courteous and very clean.
I appreciate doing business with your company and will definitely be referring your company to others I know.
Sincerely,
Janet C. – Provo

Hey Skip,
Thanks so much for your follow up email. Like I said before the install I wasn’t able to be there the day it was put in. My dad was here, however. He had nothing but good to say about the installers. He was very impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, and great work. I equally feel they did a great job. We live the fireplace, and think they did a really clean install. We are happy and glad we went with the bigger model. It fills the space a bit better. We definitely recommend Alpine. Thanks again!
Brent – Salt Lake City, Utah

Dear Alpine,
I wanted to send a note to express my appreciation for the wonderful experience I had working with your company. Recently we had you install a fireplace in our cabin along with framing and rock work. It has added so much to our cabin and we are excited to use it this fall and winter.
We really enjoyed working with Randy Richins on this project. He was professional and went out of his way to make sure that we were taken care of and that the fireplace turned out the way we had hoped. This is the second fireplace we have had Alpine install and I worked with Randy on it as well. We have appreciated and enjoyed working with him.
Also your installers Chris and Chris were wonderful to work with. Such good young men and so willing to go the extra mile for us. They ended up staying later in the day than they expected in order to get us taken care of and we appreciate that.
We look forward to referring Alpine Fireplaces to those around us when the need should arise.
Sincerely,
Joyce L. – Orem

Jeremy,
Our experience with Alpine Fireplaces was enjoyable!!! Their customer service was excellent from the sales team to the installers, everyone was honest, friendly, clean and courteous. They earned a customer for life based on cost, customer service and quality”.
Thanks,
Chris S. – Salt Lake City

Skip,
My family and I are truly enjoying our gas insert. It produces enough heat for the living room and more. Our expectations we’re exceeded with the sharp look of the gas insert, how much heat is blown into the room, and how easy it to use.
I was very happy with the customer service, from the beginning. Skip, the sales rep answering my call promptly with professionalism and knowledge, to making an appointment within a day or two, and continuing to follow up with my questions and concerns.
I would recommend Alpine gas fireplaces to my friends and family.
Thank you!
Julie M.- Salt Lake City

Mike,
Confirming our recent discussion, my wife and I would like to express our appreciation for the fine craftsmanship that your people provided when replacing our old home fireplace with one of the new Montego linear burner units. In every case, your people were on time, courteous, and very professional. This was not an easy project, but the result is superb and we are extremely pleased with every aspect of the job done by your personnel. We can highly recommend your company to anyone else wishing to do the same.Please find attached before and after photographs that illustrate the improvement that you made to our home in Entrada.
Brent – St. George, Utah

Payton,
We love how it looks and the installers did a great job on installing the duct work so that it will be well hidden behind our cabinet.
Thank you so much!
Bonnie S. – Lehi

Skip,
We returned home yesterday and I’m closing the loop on a few things. Jim did a great job realigning the back plates in the fireplace and it looks and works great. We appreciate the service and will be sure to recommend Alpine to others.Take care and thanks again,
John & Audrey – Park City, Utah
Mike,
We are totally delighted with the fireplace and the installation thereof. It’s beautiful! I’m going to enjoy it immensely. Thanks to you and to the folks who installed it. I would be delighted to recommend Alpine to anyone looking to add a fireplace to their home.
Thank you so much!
Bev R. – St. George

Hi Rob,
The fireplace install looks great. The guys did a good job and very nice too. Thanks so much for your help. You and Alpine will get the best recommendation from me. You and your guys are awesome. Thanks again.
Ron – Las Vegas , Nevada

Hi Skip,
Well the fireplace is working great! Chriss and I want to thank you, Mark, and the other people at Alpine and Kozy Heat for your excellent help in getting the problems solved. We sincerely believe a company is only as good as it’s people, and the way customers problems are handled. Selling a product is the easy part, but customer satisfaction is much more difficult. You are winners and we truly appreciate your persistence in getting the fireplace working properly. When we are sitting by the fireplace on a cold, snowy day we will be thinking of you.Thanks again,
Cal and Chriss – Salt Lake City, Utah

Hi Jason,
You guys did a wonderful job! I will say that I know I’m a very picky customer, and my wife may be even more so. That being said, I totally appreciate the way Alpine took care of our requests for changes without question, when technically they could have called the job done.
Thank you! Pat – Boise, Idaho

Skip:
Your team was very good and supportive. They kept us informed and exceeded ourexpectations. I would be happy to provide the highest level referral.
Regards
Don – Salt Lake City, Utah

To Whom It May Concern
We recently had a wood burning insert installed in our home, and I want to thank you forthe well-mannered, friendly crew that you sent. They were most helpful and answeredall of my questions…. We are also grateful for Mike Cleveland’s help. He made the initial visit to our home, sent a bid, and was most helpful through the entire process.Thank you for your excellent customer service. We have enjoyed doing business withyour company and will recommend your services to others.
Sincerely,
Debbie – Salt Lake City, Utah

Hey Skip,
Just wanted to drop you a few lines to thank you for the beautiful fireplace that you designed and drew up for us! The no pressure sales approach in which you handled my many choice changes over a 3 month time frame and you managed to come up with exactly the look I wanted. You returned all my Calls and answered all my questions in detail! The installers were wonderful especially Chris who got started earlier than planned to make sure our family could enjoy the fireplace during our Christmas party! We are so impressed with the ACCURACY and QUALITY of his work. We watched every move he made, wewere so questioning ourselves on this install and he took it all in stride. We have had so many compliments on the fireplace and I am sure to tell them it’s Alpine Fireplaces!Thank you again!
Ronda & Dave – Tooele, Utah

Dear Alpine,
Just a short note to express my sincere appreciation for the install of the fireplace and stove. Nick and Nate were very friendly, conscientious, and careful to satisfy in every detail of the job. I have had many home improvement jobs done over the years and my experience with both of these men, and particularly Nick, was truly a stress free and very pleasant experience. I wish more craftsmen were like them. Thank you very much for a job very well done, it is very appreciated.
Efrain – Salt Lake City

Jason,
I am so pleased with the final attractive & creative “image” of my fireplace that fits & enhances the style of my home. I look forward to a warm cozy functional & efficient heat source during the cold winter season. I most appreciated the consultant’s assistance in a long drawn out evolving process towards that end, & the best product to meeting my heating requirements. Jason Robinson patiently & enthusiasticlly fielded literally hundreds of technical questions & concerns, as well as assist in creating design elements over several months, always getting back to me promptly with answers. For that I am most grateful.
Paul – Boise

To whom it may concern:
I wanted to send a note to express my appreciation for the wonderful experience I had working with your company. Recently we had you install a fireplace in our cabin along with framing and rock work. It has added so much to our cabin and we are excited to use it this fall and winter.
We really enjoyed working with Randy Richins on this project. He was professional and went out of his way to make sure that we were taken care of and that the fireplace turned out the way we had hoped. This is the second fireplace we have had Alpine install and I worked with Randy on it as well. We have appreciated and enjoyed working with him.
Also your installers Chris and Chris were wonderful to work with. Such good young men and so willing to go the extra mile for us. They ended up staying later in the day than they expected in order to get us taken care of and we appreciate that.
We look forward to referring Alpine Fireplaces to those around us when the need should arise.
Sincerely,
Joyce

Website : Alpine Fireplaces 
Phone: 1.800.550.0952
Email :info@alpinefireplaces.com - See more at: http://alpinegasfireplaces.blogspot.com/#sthash.lN411Ntd.dpuf
Website : Alpine Fireplaces 
Phone: 1.800.550.0952
Email :info@alpinefireplaces.com - See more at: http://alpinegasfireplaces.blogspot.com/#sthash.lN411Ntd.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis